Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Jig of Life narration

From: cdndr@aol.com (CDNDR)
Date: 25 Apr 1995 19:56:16 -0400
Subject: Re: Jig of Life narration
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: root@newsbf02.news.aol.com

Hello all Kate Fans!
"I've tried to figure out what the narrator at the end of Jig of LIfe
really
says. Has someone dechipered this? Is it available somewhere on the 'net?"
I too would like to know the exact lyrics {prose, incantation?} in "Jig of
Life" and especially their source and/or significance.

I've figured out most of it myself, but there's still a few words I can't
decipher. I'll write it out offline later and post it, unless someone else
gets to it first...

Also Do the phrases & localization of "I put this moment here..." have any
deeper significance?
IMHO this is the 2nd best Kate song after RUTH.
Thanks!
Anne @ CDNDR@aol.com