Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: fanzines around the world

From: CLBECKWITH@aol.com
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 1995 06:37:06 -0400
Subject: Re: fanzines around the world
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.uu.net
Cc: uli@zoodle.robin.de

>scanning the love-hounds archives I found a posting by Andy containing the
>following list of fanzines (KBC and Homeground, as well as Love-Hounds >and
The Wickham Street Irregular Press skipped due to being well known >or not
producing paper). Since this list is from '89, I wonder how many of >these
are still active. And if there are any others that have popped up since
>then.

>Bye,

>Uli

<snip>

>10. _Watching_Storms_(the U.S. KT "apazine"--Amateur Publishing >Association
magazine)
>      Erni Heramia, Central Mailer
>      167 Central Avenue
>      East Providence, RI 02914
>      U.S.A.

<snip>

_Watching Storms_ is still active, and I have been publishing quarterly there
for the past two years.  The next issue (#32) is to come out in May.  In
fact, I have yet to even start my latest edition (#8) of Letters from
Orgonon, so I'd better get cracking.  News items, hot gossip, etc. are always
welcome.  (hint-hint!)

Take care,

Chris