Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Lisa Germano

From: prisekin@netcom.com (Dusty Chalk)
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 1995 23:16:41 GMT
Subject: Re: Lisa Germano
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

I've tried to respond to this before, so if this message gets duplicated
(especially to the people on the emailing list), I apologize profusely.
I am also a fan of Lisa Germano.  Here's what I have by her:
happiness (original Capitol release)
on the way down from the Moon Palace (1993 re-issue?)
happiness "Specially priced re-release includes remixes plus two new songs"
	(4AD)
geek the girl (4AD)
INCONSIDERATE Bitch (EP on 4AD)
...and I've had no trouble finding any of these!  Maybe I'm just lucky.
The EP was used, so I may have trouble finding another copy of that one,
but I could try.  Also, is the Capitol _happiness_ really OOP?  I was at
a store, and I saw several copies, and I'm going back there for someone
else, so if anyone wants this, feel free to email me privately, and we
can work something out.
dusty@access.digex.net (preferred)/prisekin@netcom.com (only when you
_know_ the price of tea in China is an even number)
PS  On a related (k8) note (c#), I have seen several somewhat-hard-to-find
k8 collectables/collectibles (?sp):  the clock (which looks like it's just
the (common) interview disc repackaged as a CD clock [sidebar:  it was
incorrect in the computer, I suspect deliberately, as "Kate's Bush CD
Clock"]); the heart-shaped Red Shoes box (way too expensive); the And So Is
Love single with the 3 prints, etc.  So if someone wants any of these and
is having trouble procuring, feel free to contact me.