Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Lisa Germano

From: wombat toga party <woj@remus.rutgers.edu>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 1995 18:15:28 -0400
Subject: Re: Lisa Germano
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

neile@u.washington.edu (Neile Graham) sez:
>I don't think _On the Way Down From the Moon Palace_ has been released,
>though I know a couple of people have managed to find it recently.

i looked a couple copies of _...on the way down..._ last night and it
was re-released: in 1993 (the original was released in 1991). so, i bet
that the re-release is now out of print.

you're probably right that the mention of re-release that started this
thread was probably referring to the original version of _happiness_,
though. my lack of memory is well-known. ;)

woj