Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Nanci Griffith/Tarrytown NY Show!

From: Mike Corso <cnotes@cloud9.NET>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 1995 19:09:46 -0400
Subject: Nanci Griffith/Tarrytown NY Show!
To: nanci@world.std.COM

I just saw Nanci Griffith last night (4/17) in New York and was mesmerized
by the end of the show.  Understand, I like Nanci Griffith but never called
myself a big fan until last night; she's a great songwriter, storyteller,
and performer...and she had a lot of FUN.

The only personal bit of information I can share is that (according to her
last night) she is computer illiterate and is amazed at how plugged-in and
online savvy her band is (especially guitar tech, Bruce Pearson...oops,
should his name be kept a secret!?).

Anyway, wonderful range and presence throughout her show.

Peace,

Mike

Call Congress for FREE--join Working Assets Long Distance--Help save
rainforests, defend reproductive freedom and house the homeless while you
save money on long distance calls--for a limited time, sign-up online and
receive 100 minutes of free long distance calls; for details, email
cnotes@cloud9.net. Check out:
http://www.cyberzine.org/html/wald/waldpage.html
Sample Dave Stewart's new album, dial 1-800-757-ROCK
**