Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Under the Ivy and B sides on CD

From: "Randy A. Salas" <rasalas@startribune.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 95 09:51:57 CST
Subject: Under the Ivy and B sides on CD
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

I'm what you might call a "casual fan" of Kate Bush. I have all of her
studio albums and The Whole Story on CD and all of the picture-sleeve
12-inch vinyl singles from Hounds of Love. However, I would love to have
"Under the Ivy" and those other B sides and extended remixes/instrumentals
from the Hounds of Love sessions on CD. Since I already have all of the
albums on CD, is there a collection besides the 8-CD This Woman's Work that
would have those rarities? I noticed that CD Now listed a bootleg called
Back Sides and two imports called This Woman's Work Extended Edition 1 and
Extended Edition 2, but no track listings are available. Do any of these
fit the bill? I'd appreciate any help from the more-diehard fans who might
know. Thank you.

Randy

Randy A. Salas, Editor    |  "If you think the brass [are] not blowing hard
Star Tribune SourceBooks  |   enough, tone them down another shade or two."
Minneapolis, Minnesota    |   -- composer Richard Strauss (1922)