Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Fruitopia

From: IEDSRI@aol.com
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 1995 22:46:39 -0400
Subject: Fruitopia
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.uu.net

 > Both of these differ from the piano-based commercial that aired during
 > the movie Hero the preceding night. So there are at least three spots
 > with three different pieces of music so far.

There were ten commercials last year, nine of which featured different pieces
of Kate Bush music. Several of these
"old" Kate Fruitopia spots are now being aired again, along with
one confirmed "new" spot -- the one we saw during the Oscars.
IED recently reported wrongly that he had seen a different
new commercial for a drink called "Inner Light". Thanks to Kimiad we now know
IED got this wrong -- and a second look has shown
this to be the same ad as the one that finishes with a shot of
the words Iced Tea. This ad doesn't make any more specific reference to a
particular flavor, as far as IED can tell.

The other ads -- at least those recently reported about in Love-Hounds --
with different pieces of music, are from the
older collection. So far, then, there is still only one
confirmed new ad.

:(

-- Andrew Marvick (IED)
   S       R          I