Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Rubberband Girl in fil

From: llovich@aol.com (Llovich)
Date: 15 Apr 1995 20:28:34 -0400
Subject: Re: Rubberband Girl in fil
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: root@newsbf02.news.aol.com

Birdie said:
>Also, I heard Wow! in a film recently and for some reason (probably
because
>I see far far too many at work)...I can't remember what it was..so, when
>I remeber, I'll come back and post it..unless, someone else remembers
first!

I know that "Wow" was used  in the U.S. documentary "SuperStar: The Life
and Times of Andy Warhol," which came out a few years back. Has it been
used elsewhere?

Vanceman (a/k/a LLovich)
"Just saying it can even make it happen ...
    All I have to do is say it for you."
-- "Cloudbusting," K. Bush