Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Lisa Germano

From: neile@u.washington.edu (Neile Graham)
Date: 13 Apr 1995 21:01:16 GMT
Subject: Re: Lisa Germano
To: rec-music-gaffa@cs.washington.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <199504110041.UAA12903@remus.rutgers.edu>,
wombat toga party <woj@remus.rutgers.edu> wrote:
>akmonday@uclink3.berkeley.edu (Anthony Kyle Monday) sez:
>>kimberly@VNET.IBM.COM wrote:
>>: She has two albums, Happiness and Geek the Girl.
>
>>I think she actually has three albums; I'd thought there were only two,
>>but I ran across another the other day, and the sticker said it was a re-
>>release of her first album. Don't remember the name, sorry.
>
>_...on the way down from the moon palace_ is the title and it is quite
>nifty. didn't know that it had been re-released though.

I would bet that Anthony saw the 4AD release of _Happiness_ which has a
sticker on it saying something like that.  The 4AD release is quite a bit
different from the Capitol release.

I don't think _On the Way Down From the Moon Palace_ has been released,
though I know a couple of people have managed to find it recently.  I got
a copy about a year ago from Ladyslipper, but since then they've said
they can't get it anymore.

There was an ad in _Option_ for it about a year and a half ago, and I
wrote and sent an SASE and it was returned.

--Neile
neile@u.washington.edu