Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Fruitopia Saga II

From: Robb McCaffree <NSRJM@NURSEPO.MEDCTR.UCLA.EDU>
Date: 13 Apr 1995 01:15:58 GMT
Subject: Fruitopia Saga II
To: rec-music-gaffa@agate.berkeley.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

..And speaking of that particular drink, I've seen two commercials
recently: One during the ABC? broadcast of Arachnophobia just before
they ran the credits (approx 11 p.m. Pacific ST), and the other during
the FOX broadcast of Hero (maybe around 8 p.m. PST).

The music was different for either spot, the first one faster and with
vocals, the second more piano-based without.

So we know they're buying prime time movie spots...now if I could be
just a bit faster with the VCR!

Anyone know how many different spots Kate did? Someone said there were
10, but is there different music for each?

                              Muchos Gracias,
                              Robb