Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate

From: "Stuart M. Castergine" <scasterg@cd.columbus.oh.us>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 1995 07:39:46 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: Kate
To: "John E. Garrity" <jgarrity@alpha.pr1.k12.co.US>
Cc: Love-Hounds <love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET>

On Fri, 7 Apr 1995, John E. Garrity wrote:

> To whom it may concern: This is this first time i have done this and I am
> not sure what it is all about. Could you please enlighten me? I am a huge
> fan of Kate Bush!!! Thank you, John

Ahh, are you sure you're doing it? Or are you only bluffing?

Unless you can prove that you're doing it, you can't have it all!

Stu
(A witness who'll talk when he's called)

P.S. I can't tell if you posted to the newsgroup rec.music.gaffa or sent
mail to love-hounds@uunet.uu.net, but they are a joint forum for
discussing Kate Bush, her work, Marmite, the meaning of Gaffa, other
really great music that reminds us of Kate (especially female singers
and composers), and many other trivial and important things.

How huge are you? Seven, eight feet tall? Huger? :-)

scasterg@cd.columbus.oh.us == Stuart M. Castergine   |              ---
All young gentle dreams drowning                     | "Mmm, yes."   |/
In life's grief                                      |               |\
Can you hang on to me? --Kate Bush, _Big Stripey Lie_|