Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re. Does Kate like Marmite?

From: Garrick Twinney <G.Twinney@plymouth.ac.uk>
Date: 7 Apr 95 21:05:50 GMT
Subject: Re. Does Kate like Marmite?
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

Hello all.

Regarding James's post on Kate being a vegetarian.

I have no idea if Kate likes Marmite or not but anyone that has seen
Kate's interview on Delia Smith's Cookery Program will lay testimony
to the fact that she likes Soy Sauce (or was that Shoy sauce ;-) )
and that she feels like a parrot eating mixed nuts!

I seem to remember that as of fairly recently Kate has started eating
fish.

I am also a vegetarian and use Marmite as an ingrediant in recipes.

A thread on Marmite, it certainly beats Gaffa discussions ;-)

'We all share the same air' - Kate Bush

Garrick, who is really getting the hang of this delurking lark.