Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Hello again from Ron Hill

From: ROn Hill <76375.3340@compuserve.com>
Date: 04 Apr 95 21:23:44 EDT
Subject: Hello again from Ron Hill
To: <love-hounds@uunet.uu.net>

	Hello, Love-Hounds!  This is Ron Hill again attempting to get access,
this time from COMPUSERVE, home of expensive service!  If anyone has any
ideas on how to get cheaper, IE FREE servive here in San Diego or Cheaper
service somewhere else, let me know.
	Hello to all.  I'm hoping to get back on at least semi regularly and
maybe wright up a message talking about 1) What's kept me off Love-Hounds
2) My (belated) reactions to The Red Shoes 3) The relationship between the
two.

	I understand that there is a Love-Hounds video tree.  If anyone has a
first generation copy and would be willing and interested in making me a
good stereo copy, I'd love it!  I have much of the material, but I understand
that the tape is supposed to have really good sound and video quality, plus
my post Sensual WOrld stuff got thrashed lately!  (First video tape I ever
had that went bad!)

	Haven't done any work on my Electronic Books for a long time.  If anyone
out there is using them I'm always interested in hearing positive feedback!

	Talk to you soon,

ROn