Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Various Kate stuff available in S.F.

From: "Karen L. Newcombe" <kln@crl.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 1995 11:08:42 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Various Kate stuff available in S.F.
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

A cursory inspection of the various S.F. record stores this weekend
reveals that the following items are available.  For those of you who are
not in a major metropolitan area and don't get as frequent access to such
things, I would be happy to pick up one of these items and send it off to
you if you would only pay for the item and the postage.

Book: Pictorial Kate Bush (through Whole Story)
Box: TWW Box $99.99 (looks to be in good condition, didn't ask to see it)
CDs: Shrubberies about $35.00, these are the Cathy Demos
     WOW, $30.00, live in Amsterdam
CD/VideoCombo: Canadian Hammersmith CD/Video Pack about $35.00

There is a second box of TWW but someone put the stickers all over the
outside of the box and they want $125. for it, which I think is too much
seeing you can still get it new for about that price.

E-mail me anyone who's interested in this stuff.  I'll pick it up for you
and mail it when I get your check.

Karen  kln@crl.com