Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: TWW <japanese box set)

From: aj796@freenet.carleton.ca (Tippi Chai)
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 1995 16:12:47 GMT
Subject: Re: TWW <japanese box set)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: aj796@freenet2.carleton.ca (Tippi Chai)

> the Japanese TWW has two 'pamphlets.' One is strictly pictures and
> the other is a history of Kate.

The entries in the biography booklet is a combination of those from
"Kate Bush Complete" (the one with vocal scores of all songs up to HOL & X4)
and "A Visual Documentary" (a glossy picture book.)

--
Tippi Chai, Toronto, ON, Canada             aj796@freenet.carleton.ca
"The whims that we're weeping for/Our patents would be beaten for" Kate Bush