Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Bass players

From: tlikonen@pcb.mpoli.fi (TLIKONEN)
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 95 13:22:00 +0200
Subject: Bass players
To: LOVE-HOUNDS@UUNET.UU.NET

> The bass player in the Big Sky video is/was the infamous Del. I don't
> think Les Claypool has ever done anything with Kate.

??? Can't believe. Last time I saw it I was sure it was Les. That player
had brown uniform (who hadn't?) and, if I recall it right, a red Gibson
bassguitar. He "walks in" about two times. I don't know what Del looks
like but I still think it's Les there. He even had the same funny pointed
whiskers which Les once had.

Wasn't there two bass players? Since I don't have that video I can't check
it right now.

(That cloud, that cloud - looks like Les...)

--
Teemu Likonen
tlikonen@pcb.mpoli.fi