Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

re: An idea?

From: "Brian J Dillard" <dillardb@student.msu.edu>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 1995 21:30:23 -0500 (EST)
Subject: re: An idea?
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net (lovehounds)

> written with both opinions and technical info about the songs - a
> joy to read and keep.
let me be the first to point out that 'opinions' is always in the plural on
this list/newsgroup, and if the recent 'gaffa' snoozefest is any indication,
and if we were to begin at the beginning with the cathy demos and move forward,
i am quite certain that by the turn of the century we'd be at least 1/2 way
through 'lionheart.' of course, we'd have to form committees to decide what
order to do the songs anyway . . . . and of course sub-committees to decide
whether to do each album's b-sides with each album or do them all at the
beginning or end. . . .

sorry, all, couldn't resist

brian dillard
dillardb@student.msu.edu