Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

UK Gatherings

From: Garrick Twinney <G.Twinney@plymouth.ac.uk>
Date: 29 Mar 95 19:56:30 GMT
Subject: UK Gatherings
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

Hiya all you crazy Love-Hounds.

Following on from the relative success of last year's Katemas on
Glastonbury Tor, well eight people showed up anyway mainly due to a
lack of advertising but this year we're on line!  On Easter Sunday
there'll be a gathering of the masses on White Horse Hill, Salisbury
(where 'Cloudbusting' was filmed).  Precise details have yet to be
deceided but if anyone is interested then please mail me, also
please tell your friends without net access.

Katemas this year is again on Glastonbury Tor but that is much too
far in the future to make any serious plans, but please E-mail me
if interested.

To all those that requested the file on the Fairlight CMI, I hope
that you all found it of some interest.

Here's hoping to meet some of you.

'We all share the same air' - Kate Bush

Bye for now.  Take care all, Garrick.