Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kristen Hersh

From: chris600@aol.com (Chris600)
Date: 23 Mar 1995 12:59:28 -0500
Subject: Re: Kristen Hersh
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: root@aol.net

Kristin Hersh is fantastic...the other cd is called 'Strings' which has
acoustic versions of some of the Hips and Makers tracks plus a
few others. Don't forget she is also the singer for Throwing Muses.
Thier cd's (which I think are even better than her solo stuff are):

Throwing Muses
Change Changed EP (Available on 4ad's 12inch compilation disc for 87)
Fat Skier EP
House Tornado (House tornado and fat skier are available together thru
  british import cd)
Hunkpapa
Red heaven
University

I hope i didnt miss any...there are also tracks available here and there,
I think
I couple of soundtracks, and the song "Fish" available on the 4ad Lonely
is An
Eyesore compilation. There are also limited issue imports of Throwing
Muses
and Kristin Hersh concerts.

chris