Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Want your music on the Internet? Read me!!

From: wwmusic@ix.netcom.com (JEFF SERGENTI)
Date: 22 Mar 1995 17:30:18 GMT
Subject: Want your music on the Internet? Read me!!
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Email : wwmusic@ix.netcom.com
World Wide Web Page @
http://www.catalog.com/wwmusic/index
Ftp: ftp.catalog.com/wwmusic
World Wide Music is now accepting submissions
for artists with finished products, in compact disc
form only, for distribution world wide through the
internet. We will provide artists with an “internet
billboard” where their music can be sampled by
internet users and ordered directly from the internet.
This opportunity, bypassing major recording companies
and distributing on an equal level, has never been available
to musicians with finished product in the history of the recording
business. Imagine someone in another part of the
country or the world sampling your music on the
internet and then clicking on a simple icon and
connecting to a service so they can order it
immediately! It’s available now and you can be a
part of it. World Wide Music can provide this
opportunity and service! Just contact us for more details.