Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Eberhard Weber on TV

From: mk59200@cc.tut.fi (Markku Kolkka)
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 1995 17:22:51 +0200
Subject: Eberhard Weber on TV
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

If you live in Europe and have cable or satellite TV (or a friend with one),
you can see Eberhard Weber, the bass player familiar from The Dreaming,
Hounds of Love and The Sensual World on NBC Super Channel on next Saturday
(25th March) at 21.30 CET in program "Talking Jazz"

PS. Can anybody tell me what the word "Gaffa" means? It must be HOURS since
I last saw an explanation, and I've forgotten...

:-)

--
	Markku Kolkka
	mk59200@cc.tut.fi