Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: kate vs. pj vs. tori etc.....ad nauseum

From: iluvalf@aol.com (I Luv Alf)
Date: 21 Mar 1995 13:41:37 -0500
Subject: Re: kate vs. pj vs. tori etc.....ad nauseum
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: root@aol.net

I would compare stuff with stuff (not feeling very articulate this day,
can you tell?) if it was a legit comparison. Led Zep takes the cake, so
far!! Speaking of Led Zep, Alison Moyet does a fab live cover of "Rock &
Roll" on her "Whispering Your Name" CD single. Am I the only garsh-darn
Alfie fan on here???

By the way, I have noticed similarities between Kate and Alison - they're
both English.....  =)