Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Neil Gaiman and Kate KonneKTion

From: celemon@email.unc.edu (Angela Reid)
Date: 14 Mar 1995 20:42:16 GMT
Subject: Re: Neil Gaiman and Kate KonneKTion
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

: I don't think Brian Dillard's implication that Neil introduced Tori Amos to
: Kate's music holds water, though -- from interviews I've read, it seems that
: Tori owned _HoL_ before she met Neil, which was not long before _Little
: Earthquakes_ was released.  (She met him as a result of her request for permis-
: sion to use his name in the already -recorded "Tear In Your Hand".)

Actually, Tori met Neil when he sent her a postcard to say he liked her
music, a tape of which had been given him by a fan (and friend of Tori's)
at a comic convention.

Angela