Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Twonking

From: magus@big12.metrobbs.com (magus)
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 1995 18:16:02 -0600
Subject: Re: Twonking
To: rec-music-gaffa@cs.washington.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <9503131859.AA07762@casa.Stanford.EDU>, jsd@cyborganic.com (Jon
Drukman) wrote:

> >So we have seen that not only does "twonk" refer to Chris's
> >"gaffe" argument, Love-Hounds, and the very act of creation; but it also
> >refers back to itself!  Obviously a masterpiece of complexity, skill, and
> >insight into the Universe.
>
> Mark, you are one weird dude.  Want to write the liner notes for my
> album?
>
> twonked out,
> jon

I just came into this conversation so I don't know what exactly you are
using "twonk" to describe.

Just thought I'd point out that back in the golden years of science
fiction a writer wrote about "twonkies." These were creatures that lived
in television sets that would create fake shows for people to watch. This
was how they communicated.