Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate Bush Picture Disk- How many are there?

From: Ulrich Grepel <uli@zoodle.robin.de>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 95 22:31:26 +0100
Subject: Re: Kate Bush Picture Disk- How many are there?
To: magus@big12.metrobbs.com (magus)
cc: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

Hi!

> I have a picture disk showing Kate Bush with a dog. She's in street
> clothes and the album was a message taped for the BBC back in 1985.
>
> How many of these albums are available and how hard would it be to
> complete a set of these?

Hmmm... I don't have any idea about the number of discs pressed. But
there are at least two different variants of this one. First, there's
a 12" version with Kate plus hound plus transparent vinyl. Then there's
a shaped version with Kate plus hound without transparent vinyl.

> (Also, what's the going rate on them. I bought it at a record store from
> the owner who got it because she was "a cute chick." *groan*

No idea, though interview discs normally aren't that expensive. I'd say
about the regular price of a regular LP in similar condition, maybe a bit
more.

Bye,

Uli

--
"Ein 32-Bit-Betriebssystem fuer uns?" - "Wozu? Wir haben doch zwei mit 16."
[IBM ad promoting OS/2]