Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

REQ: collection

From: prisekin@netcom.com (Dusty Chalk)
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 1995 03:44:56 GMT
Subject: REQ: collection
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

>    You need to get the Love-Hounds Collection. This special is on there,
> in high quality, with 3 more hours of fine rare Kate video. Just ask.
I am not the one asking the questions, but I, too, _need_ to get the Love-
Hounds collection.  Will some kind sould please email me privately with
details.  NTSC format.  Washington, DC area.  Can provide the tapes _or_
pay for them.  Tx in advance; sorry to bother anyone who does not respond.
Peter
PS  I've been lurking-ish for a small while now, so I suppose I should
introduce myself.  I am me.  I've been a fan since HoL (not that long).
But I _do_ remember the SNL appearances from their original airing.  That's
probably more detail than you wanted to know.