Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The Whole Story Video

From: ea965@cleveland.Freenet.Edu (Jon Haverman)
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 1995 18:13:54 -0500
Subject: The Whole Story Video
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.uu.net

At the end of last year I moved. I am now getting around to sorting
out boxes. I just found an extra WHOLE STORY video American release
NTSC with these videos. Wuthering Heights/Cloudbusting/MWTHCIHE/
Breathing/Wow/HOL/RUTH/Army Dreamers/Sat in your Lap/Experiment IV/
the Dreaming/Babooshka/the Big Sky     55 minutes running time 1986

I will let it go for $15

Also. I have a bootleg BIRD IN THE HAND I'd be willing to let go at
$15 too.

thanks for listening
jon haverman