Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

LH collection 94-downunder?

From: psacco@uniwa.uwa.edu.au (Paul Sacco)
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 1995 20:03:04 +0700
Subject: LH collection 94-downunder?
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Greetings fellow Love-Dingoes
Discovered the group whilst surfing the web last week and find myself
getting to work early to read the overnight digests! Somehow it's
comforting to discover so many others who share an unhealthy obsession with
kt, after a week of LH I feel like a fully qualified gaffologist :)  My
main claim to infamy is turning down the chance to see kate in Bristol on
her first/last/only(?) live tour because of some long forgotten school exam
the next day (yes, it still hurts). Have been temporarily banished from my
homeground in Wales whilst working in Western Oz, and my plea is to anyone
downunder who would be willing to pass on a copy of Love Hounds 94
collection, I will pay for the expense of course. If so, please contact me
direct.
Ta muchly,
Pauly
Bang goes another kanga!