Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Gaffa and Withering

From: Ulrich Grepel <uli@zoodle.robin.de>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 95 22:27:44 +0100
Subject: Re: Gaffa and Withering
To: "John D. Walker" <jwalker3@sun.cis.smu.edu>
cc: Love Hounds <love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET>

Hi John!

> [...]  By the
> way, does anyone have the translation of the backwards stuff at the end of
> "Leave it Open?"  (I love The Dreaming - whoever mixed that album should
> have gotten some kind of lifetime acheivement award!)

Well, since it isn't backwards at all - no! But the forwards stuff there is
no secret anymore. SPOILER! I'll hide this in a nonsense sentence We which i
just write Let to fill up The some space Wierdness around it In see the uppercase
words?

> If you haven't seen the PJ Harvey video, I caught it on MUCH Music this
> week, and it's REAL different.  I liked it, and I might even buy the
> album, but it's CREEPY.  It was nice to hear Ms. Harvey out of
> the bash and crash mode - it didn't remind me of KT so much as kind of a
> Tori Amos meets Madonna.  Are they playing it on MTV at all?

MTV Europe - yes.

Bye,

Uli

--
"Ein 32-Bit-Betriebssystem fuer uns?" - "Wozu? Wir haben doch zwei mit 16."
[IBM ad promoting OS/2]