Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kenny Everett/correction

From: CLBECKWITH@aol.com
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 1995 18:52:36 -0500
Subject: Re: Kenny Everett/correction
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.uu.net

Chris W. is quite right; Bill Oodie *was* the funny gentleman I had in mind
when listing Kenny's contributions to British television comedy in the 70s.
 The Kenny Everett Video Show is reason enough to praise him and to mourn his
apparently imminent passing.  The sooner it returns to American TV, the
better--and "The Goodies," too!

I remember thinking at the time of hearing his BA excerpts that Kenny didn't
seem to be his old self.  Now I know why, sadly.  No such excuse for my
amnesia, however...

--Chris B.