Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Love-Hounds Digest #11.37

From: chrisw@fciad2.bsd.uchicago.edu (Chris Williams)
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 95 18:04:09 GMT
Subject: Re: Love-Hounds Digest #11.37
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net
Cc: CRSO.KateBush@canrem.com

>I'm brand new to this BB... what collection are you talking about?

   The Love-Hounds Collection is a yearly project to distribute rare
Kate videos to as many people as possible. It will be happening in the
next few months to get copies in everyone's hands before Katemas (Kate's
Birthday, July 30th.) Last year's tape was actually two two-hour tapes.
The collection is copyleft, and if you ask, someone will make a copy for
you. There are at least 400 originally distributed copies out there.

>Is Kate doing anything new?  I loved the film, The Line, The Cross, and
>the Curve... but it seems so long between projects.

   The last Kate music we heard was the Fruitopia ads. She does not
go out of her way to keep us informed.

>Are there any Bush Fan Clubs around... does anyone recommend the
>Hoegrown?

   Homeground is the best of the fanzines, and has been around the
longest. The official Kate Bush Club is effectively dead.

>Anyway, look forward to plugging into this BB often...
>thanks,

   We are not sticklers, but just to let you know in case you post
elsewhere...Usenet topics are called "Newsgroups" and the digest
form of rec.music.gaffa is a "Mailing List."

   Some newsgroups get a bit touchy if you refer to a newsgroup as
a Bulletin Board.

                          Chris Williams of
                             Chris'n'Vickie of Chicago
                               chrisw@fciad2.bsd.uchicago.edu (his)