Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Be kind to my mistakes

From: chrisw@fciad2.bsd.uchicago.edu (Chris Williams)
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 95 05:26:18 GMT
Subject: Re: Be kind to my mistakes
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

>	Hi ya'll,
>I was wondering If the track "Be kind to my mistakes" is on any of Kates
>albums?
>	A few years ago I found the alternative comp. album "Theodore".
>The first cut is "Be kind to my mistakes" by the great KT. It says
>on the tape cover says that it was a previously unreleased track. Has
>anyone heard of it?

    "Be Kind To My Mistakes" first appeared on the soundtrack of the
Nicholas Roeg film, "Castaway." The soundtrack is fairly difficult to
find and has been out of print for years. The version that appeared
on Theodore and a few other places is a shortened version. The
easiest way to hear the complete version is to rent the film. It's
not hard to find the song in the film, as it appears over the opening
credits.

                          Chris Williams of
                             Chris'n'Vickie of Chicago
                               chrisw@fciad2.bsd.uchicago.edu (his)