Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

QUESTION FROM PG GROUP

From: ALL MIGHTY WAFER HANDLER <SCOTTO@ernie.mxim.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 1995 21:13:38 -0800 (PST)
Subject: QUESTION FROM PG GROUP
To: LOVE-HOUNDS@UUNET.UU.NET

From:	SMTP%"lripley@umich.edu" 21-FEB-1995 14:52:52.64
To:	SCOTTO
CC:
Subj:	Hello, all...

Date: Mon, 20 Feb 1995 20:33:23 -0600
Sender: gabriel@piranha.acns.nwu.edu
From: Linda Kay Ripley <lripley@umich.edu>
To: scotto@ernie.mxim.com
Subject: Hello, all...

Like a few other posters that I have read in the last week, I am also new
to the group.  I've been enjoying reading all of the information and
conjectures very much!  (It's much better than doing real work!)

The question I want to pose is: Is anyone else as anxious as me to see
(hear?) PG team up with Kate Bush again?  Does anyone know if that is
likely to happen?  I think they make the greatest team!  Games w/out
Frontiers was one of my first PG faves...