Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Typos

From: Ulrich Grepel <uli@zoodle.robin.de>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 95 22:35:20 +0100
Subject: Re: Typos
To: mas@cs.bu.edu (Mark Semich)
cc: Love-Hounds@uunet.uu.net

Hi!

Mark Semich wrote:
> The wildest typo I've seen yet is a song named:
>
> 	On England My Linearity
>
> (off of the "Wow", "live in Amsterdam, Holland, Avril 29, 1979" CD)

Well, but that's not the worst (though still wildest) typo on said CD,
since the recordings is definitely a copy of the Hammersmith Odeon soundtrack,
and the Hammersmith Odeon is in London, not in Amsterdam. At least the
date of the Amsterdam show is correct...

Bye,

Uli

--
"Ein 32-Bit-Betriebssystem fuer uns?" - "Wozu? Wir haben doch zwei mit 16."
[IBM ad promoting OS/2]