Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: usenet news acount <usenet@division.demon.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 1995 11:36:40 GMT
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net

Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
From: chrisl@division.demon.co.uk (Chris Longhurst)
Subject: Re: Brit Awards
Sender: usenet@division.demon.co.uk (usenet news acount)
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 1995 11:36:24 GMT

smith david rt (p0070421@brookes.ac.uk) wrote:
: Hello Lau,
: I'm in your group for the prolog programming coursework on 8044 Logic Programming.
: Sorry I couldn't make it to our meeting yesterday (Monday 20th 6.00pm) I was
: off sick. I've managed to get a program together that prints out all perfect
: numbers up to about 6000. I've included the program below.

Erm. Not exaclty the Brit awards is it?

Well, the Brit awards have come and gone, with all the fuss that goes
with them. I wonder if "The Artist Formerly Known As Prince" has, in
conjunction with losing his name, also lost the ability to string words
together in sentences?

--
Chris Longhurst
email: chrisl@division.demon.co.uk	or	longhurstc@division.com