Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: tahendr@rs6000.cmp.ilstu.edu (Thomas A. Hendricks)
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 1995 16:18:47 -0600
To: rec-music-gaffa@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu

Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
From: tahendr@rs6000.cmp.ilstu.edu (Thomas A. Hendricks)
Subject: Re: Typos on Kate worK
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 1995 22:18:45 GMT

: One of the more notable typos is the 12" Canadian single of The Big Sky
: which was released as "Astrological Mix" rather than "Meteorological Mix"
: -- quite an enormous typo if you ask me.  I believe a similar mistake may
: have been made with the Cloudbusting single, but now I can't remember.
:
: Anyone out there have a running tally of typos?

How about from the cover of the "Live at the Hammersmith Odeon"...
One of the songs is listed as "Don't Push Your Foot on the Heart Ache"...

...nothing to get too OD'd on weeping over, though...

Tom