Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Brit Awards

From: "Stuart M. Castergine" <scasterg@cd.columbus.oh.us>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 1995 16:05:21 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Brit Awards
To: smith david rt <p0070421@brookes.ac.uk>
Cc: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

On Tue, 21 Feb 1995, smith david rt wrote:

> Hello Lau,
>
> I'm in your group for the prolog programming coursework on 8044 Logic Programming.
>
> Sorry I couldn't make it to our meeting yesterday (Monday 20th 6.00pm) I was
> off sick. I've managed to get a program together that prints out all perfect
> numbers up to about 6000. I've included the program below.
>
> See you on Thursday anyway.
>
> David

Hi David,
All us love-hounds are looking forward to seeing you Thursday, and we're
so thrilled with the nifty program you sent us. Very Kate-related, of
course, since all Kate's numbers are perfect (just ask IED, he'll tell

Stu

scasterg@cd.columbus.oh.us == Stuart M. Castergine   |              ---
All young gentle dreams drowning                     | "Mmm, yes."   |/
In life's grief                                      |               |\
Can you hang on to me? --Kate Bush, _Big Stripey Lie_|