Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Any Kirsty MacColl fans out there?

From: Connie Lofton <Connie_Lofton@sonymusic.com>
Date: 16 Feb 95 15:21:22 EDT
Subject: Any Kirsty MacColl fans out there?
To: Love-Hounds <Love-Hounds@uunet.uu.net>

Sorry in advance to go off-subject as far as Kate is concerned, but I thought
I'd ask if there are Kirsty MacColl fans on r.m.g. as I certainly consider Ms.
MacColl a very close second to Kate in terms of being England's finest
contemporary pop singer/songwriter (notice the very intentional omission of the
qualifier "female" :-) ) though their styles are obviously very different.  I
only bring it up as Kirsty's "best of" album, "Galore" came out a couple of
weeks ago and one of her albums always seems to be in my CD changer.  I'm dying
to discuss her and her music with any other fans lurking out there (or am I an
outcast once again?).

Anyone out there care to give a shout, please e-mail me privately.   Sorry for
the interruption....

--Connie

"Each time he walked away from me, he never mentioned L-U-V"   --  K.M.