Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Issues of the day

From: "Smith, Van Edward - GS13" <smithv@407po1.usafe.af.mil>
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 95 22:03:00 PST
Subject: Issues of the day
To: "'RMG'" <love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET>
Encoding: 18 TEXT

Good gravy Love Hounds!     I start getting my precious, beloved RMG digests
again (oh Thank You Mr. Bill!) and they're predominantly populated with
arguments over nudity vs. pornography!   I assume this issue arose ( no pun
intended here) over Kate's Evil Twin in the stroke 'zine years ago (forget
which one - Penthouse?).  Anyway, how in the *world* can this issue be
more relavent to RMG than, say, KaTe Tarot cards for instance ...???

Back to KaTe, I say!   So, has anyone figured out how to play a CD
backwards?
Kate was into putting backwards messages on some of her songs, and
said in the |>oug interview that it was something she was experimenting
with.  Is she still?  Does anyone have a list of all the songs containing
messages when played backwards?

Un<not>Suspended (figure that one out),

Van