Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: FAQ: rec.music.gaffa - Love-Hounds - Kate Bush

From: charlefr@qm.WV.TEK.COM (Steve Frost)
Date: 31 Jan 1995 16:27:25 GMT
Subject: Re: FAQ: rec.music.gaffa - Love-Hounds - Kate Bush
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <kate-bush-faq-1995Jan25@zoodle.robin.de>, uli@zoodle.robin.de
(Ulrich Grepel) wrote:

> Archive-name: music/kate-bush-faq
> Last-modified: 1995/01/24
> Version: 1.2.f
>
> This is the FAQ to rec.music.gaffa and Love-Hounds, the combined newsgroup
> and mailing list about Kate Bush.  It is posted around the twenty-fifth of
> every month.

<deleted>

Dear Mr. Grepel,

Our NewsServer cuts the FAQ off so that I can only get slightly more
than half of it.  Is it available via FTP, or could you perhaps
enclose it in an email to me?

Thanks.

Peace-
from another KaTe fan.

--
-Steve Frost               "And so it was that I put away
charlefr@qm.wv.tek.com      my drawings of boa constrictors