Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: A pointless little story

From: rmrose@phantom.com (Richard M. Rose)
Date: 27 Jan 1995 06:07:23 GMT
Subject: Re: A pointless little story
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: rmrose@phantom.com

Melanie, I have been a lurker her for about three months (every day I
read, however), and this is my first posting. There was nothing
pointless about that story. Kate's music has touched me in many ways,
and I listen to all kinds of stuff. I hope that you never have to go
through a night like that again, but if you do, that someone can be in
tune to your needs as that driver was that night. Sometimes the best
moments happen when someone reaches out to another person, and does not
realize that he/she is a "blessing in disguise." The most powerful
sorcery comes from someone who does not realize thier own strength.
Good luck to you Melanie, and thank you for saying something special to
all of us. Time for me now to put on my copy of Hounds.

Richard M. Rose
rmrose@phantom.com

      __ If I have lost my art, what good is my shoe?  __Wm. Saroyan