Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Maureen

From: "Karen L. Newcombe" <kln@crl.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 1995 12:03:49 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Maureen
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

About the same time that TRS came out, Dead Can Dance album Into the
Labyrinth appeared.  The album is dedicated to the memory of Maureen
Copper (or Cotton? - I'm at work and don't have the CD in front of me.)

Is it possible that this is someone who was a singer, or otherwise
involved in the music industry who might have worked with Kate or been a
friend?  Just a wild guess.

Can anyone out there identify Maureen Copper and give us a better idea if
she was a friend of Kate's?

Karen  kln@crl.com