Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Bad News for Lovehounds Shirts

From: Steve Berlin <stev0@chaco.com>
Date: 25 Jan 1995 02:57:12 GMT
Subject: Bad News for Lovehounds Shirts
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

I have often said that if you don't want to get your Official
Lovehounds T-shirts from Intergalactic Garage (aka IGG), and/or
you wanted your fellow Lovehounds to be able to get one at a
lower price than what they are charging, you can print one yourself.

Well, that option is (sort of) no longer available.  The hard drive
on the Mac belonging to Wayne (the guy who did such an excellent
job with the artwork) crashed, and he has no backups of the
artwork.

Your options:

1)  He COULD re-scan everything, but that would cost (you) bucks.
That's what he does for a living, so it would be just another job
for him.  I *MIGHT* be able to get you a price break, but don't
hold your breath.

2)  Do another design!  (This is not a bad option at all)

3)  Buy it from IGG (email:  IGG@his.com for more info).
This is the only source for the ORIGINAL Love-hounds T-shirt,
as worn by all members of the Kate Kabal.  I know some folks
'round here rank them slightly lower than Canter & Siegal in
the "Ethical Corporation" catagory, but I'm keeping out of
that one and just reporting the facts...

- Stev0 the head crash

"I have not lost my mind, I have it backed up somewhere on tape!