Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The Sad Saga of Sarah's Stalker

From: WretchAwry <vickie@pilot.njin.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 95 9:00:48 EST
Subject: The Sad Saga of Sarah's Stalker
To: ecto.;@pilot.njin.net
Cc: kate.;@pilot.njin.net
Loves: Kate Bush..Happy Rhodes..Jane Siberry..Tori Amos..Peter Gabriel..

A few months ago I said I'd keep people updated on the story of
the Sarah McLachlan "Possession" case.  I was hoping to pass
along the news that the case had been dropped.  Well, the case
has been dropped, but not for the reason I would have wanted it
to be dropped.  It's a sad story, and my heart is hurting, for
Uwe, and for Sarah.

This originally appeared in the newsgroup alt.music.s-mclachlan,
and was then sent to the mailing list FTE.

Vickie