Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate Boot I've gotta sell

From: Sherri Lynn Slotman <geena@umich.edu>
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 1995 15:01:02 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Kate Boot I've gotta sell
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

As much as I don't want to sell it, I don't have enough money for food.  This
boot is brand new (still sealed) - I haven't even been able to listen to it
yet. :(  If you're interested, please let me know.
Thanks,
Sherri
Kate Bush       London 1979     $25 (SEALED)
1.  Moving
2.  Them Heavy People
3.  Violin
4.  Strange Phenomena
5.  Hammer Horror
6.  Don't Push Your Foot on the Hearthbreak
7.  Wow
8.  Feel It
9.  Kite
10. James and the Cold Gun
11. Oh England my Lionheart
12. Wuthering Heights

All Tracks recorded Live in London, 1979.
Take care,
Sherri

Sherri Slotman					"Time won't give me time"
University of Michigan				               -Culture Club
Spanish/Psychology Major-at-Large
geena@umich.edu					"Sex? I'd rather have a cup
http://www.umich.edu/~geena/homepage.html	 of tea."      -Boy George