Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate Stuff For Sale

From: geena@umich.edu (Sherri Lynn Slotman)
Date: 22 Jan 1995 18:55:01 GMT
Subject: Kate Stuff For Sale
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Hey Everyone!  I got a couple items for Christmas that are duplicates of
what I already have.  The prices are those at which my boyfriend bought
them.

Let me know if you are interested!
Thanks!

Kate Bush	London 1979  (live boot)	$25
* This is still sealed, so obviously it's in Mint condition
1.  Moving
2.  Them Heavy People
3.  Violin
4.  Strange Phenomena
5.  Hammer Horror
6.  Don't Push Your Foot on the Hearthbreak
7.  Wow
8.  Feel It
9.  Kite
10. James and the Cold Gun
11. Oh England my Lionheart
12. Wuthering Heights

Kate Bush	Hound of Love on Marble Vinyl M-/M-	$30

Shipping will be negotiated depending on where it needs to go.
Thanks for looking,
Sherri
geena@umich.edu
Sherri Slotman					"Time won't give me time"
University of Michigan				               -Culture Club
Spanish/Psychology Major-at-Large
geena@umich.edu					"Sex? I'd rather have a cup
http://www.umich.edu/~geena/homepage.html	 of tea."      -Boy George