Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Looking For A New Friend?

From: murazor@cute.cute.fi (Mikko Barros)
Date: 21 Jan 1995 11:10:57 GMT
Subject: Re: Looking For A New Friend?
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

MERKINSKIN (merkinskin@aol.com) wrote:
: Hi there.  If you can use another good friend, how about getting in
: contact with me.  I'm 27, male, Los Angeles, love music, outdoors,
: writing.  Pleasant conversation, good food, and soothing music are what
: turn me on.  Let's hang out!  Tell me something about yourself.  E-mail to
: MERKINSKIN@aol.com and see what happens!

Hih! I never saw this happening...anyways, no love here, only rabid
hounds you may be sodomized by.:)

--
  'Hello old lady, I know your face well - I know it well.'
                                       -Kate-

Dani
<murazor@cute.fi>

ps. sorry LH'rs.:)