Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-42 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

LaserKate

From: chrisw@fciad2.bsd.uchicago.edu (chris williams)
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 94 20:27 CST
Subject: LaserKate
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net

Chris here,

Here's something fun I found on the Web. Laserium has a web site:
<http://www.laserium.com>

   I checked out the music lists, and found that the Denver laserium
features our favorite musician.

> Laserium - Denver
> In Denver, Laserium is performed in the Charles Gates Planetarium in
> City Park. All shows feature dazzling krypton and argon laser visuals,
> and are performed live under the stars, inside the Planetarium.
> Laser Show Schedule
>
> Please note: the following show schedule is subject to change on short
> notice. For an up-to-the-minute schedule, call the Laserium info line
> at 303-370-6487

[loads deleted]

> Thursday
>
> 7:00 Laserock Flashback
>
> Friday
>
> 7:00 Laserock Flashback
>
> Saturday
>
> 7:00 Laserock Flashback
>
> Sunday
>
> 7:00 Laserock Flashback

   Here's the music list for the show with Kate:

> Laserock Flashback
>
> (aka - Laseroq: The 80's)

> Burning Down The House
> Talking Heads
>
> Blue Monday
> New Order
>
> Radio Free Europe
> R.E.M.
>
> Senses Working Overtime
> XTC
>
> Waking The Witch
> Kate Bush
>
> Never Let Me Dowm Again
> Depeche Mode
>
> The Headless Horseman
> Joe Satriani
>
> Close To Me
> The Cure
>
> I Will Follow
> U2
>
> How Soon Is Now?
> The Smiths
>
> Things Can Only Get Better
> Howard Jones
>
> Grey Matter
> Oingo Boingo
>
> Wild Wild Life
> Talking Heads

   So, if you visit Denver are are suffering severe Kate withdrawl, here
might be a way to get a fix.

                          Chris Williams of
                             Chris'n'Vickie of Chicago
                               chrisw@fciad2.bsd.uchicago.edu (his)