Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-42 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Happy Rhodes Tickets Available Direct

From: THE OLIVE-LOAF VIGILANTE <METH@delphi.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 1994 01:22:33 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Happy Rhodes Tickets Available Direct
To: concert@jane.tiac.net, fte@yoyo.cc.monash.edu.au, love-hounds@uunet.uu.net, siblings@underground.irhe.upenn.edu, steiner@cs.rutgers.edu
Cc: bossert@hardees.rutgers.edu, riccio_mike@jpmorgan.com

Hi!

(Sorry for the massive cross-posting here...)

Happy Rhodes will be performing at The Middle East Club in Philadelphia, PA,
USA on Thursday, January 5 and Friday, January 6, 1994.  Tickets have been
on sale from Ticketmaster, but I am now ecstatic to announce that they are
also available directly from the club!

Call (215) 922-1003 to reserve your tickets.  They are $15.50 each (as opposed
to $18 the day of the show), and will be reserved for you to pick up at the
door.  The doors will open between 8:30 and 9:15, and Happy will take the stage
at 10:00.  Seating is general admission.

I don't work for the club or anything, but any time a way to circumvent using
Ticketslime to obtain tickets surfaces, I feel it is important to get the word
out ASAP.  Tickets for these shows have cost $22.50 each from Ticketslime, so
do the math and call the club today!  Hope to see a ton of you there.

Meredith
meth@delphi.com

"Round the corner lives information I can turn around and give..." - Happy Rhodes