Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-42 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Speaking of Canada...

From: uli@zoodle.robin.de (Ulrich Grepel)
Date: Sun, 25 Dec 94 20:09 MET
Subject: Re: Speaking of Canada...
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

Hi!

David J. Zimmerly wrote a while (Nov. 11) ago:
[how the tape tree betacam tapes finally arrived in Canada and:]
> I wonder if those Customs guys ever got a chance to look at the tapes or
> if they gave up trying to find a Betacam deck to play them. I wonder if
> they DID see them and experience a life-changing revelation?

Well, maybe some Customs guy DID check that tape out and said to his colleagues
every second day "not yet! I wanna watch it again!!!!!" ;-)

Ciao,

Uli

--
"Ein 32-Bit-Betriebssystem fuer uns?" - "Wozu? Wir haben doch zwei mit 16."
[IBM ad promoting OS/2]